Saturday, February 3, 2024

What’s the best MVP? Is a perfect UI the best?

A shipping product is 1000x better than a non shipping product. Let’s start there. Next, I don’t release my MVPs to the world. I have a set of users that can understand what I am talking about and will give me feedback. The problem with an mvp and “releasing” it to the world is that fact that it takes marketing to get to users. Marketing tends to be a solid rocket powered icbm with no self destruction, once fired, you can’t stop it. ICBMs and marketing share this one crucial feature, the inability to recall. you rarely get a second bite at the apple. Put something out and get feedback from those trusted users. Iterate on the feedback. that is the lesson of time. Good luck on your startup. if i can be of assistance, let me know. https://www.linkedin.com/in/wallymcclure/

No comments: